Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life as a part time trader

Been bz for the last few days since my parent came to Kuching last Friday. My dad came here to visit the grave of his aunt on Saturday morning along with me and my mum. She passed away last week due to sickness and she was the only one left after my grandpa has been called to the Lord last year.

I might be a little bit sluggish on updating my blog for over the next few days as i might spend some time reviving my trading activity again. I believe it is the right time for me to start trading again. I've been trading since 2004 and most of the time i traded jpy pair ( GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY ).


Have u seen this on one of the epl team jersey? xD

By the time i opened my real trading account, the broker was known by the name northfinance.. a few years later they chg it to forexNF before they are known as FxPro now.


Above picture indicates the trading platform that i'm using now which is metatrader 4 and some indicators. Clearly as u can see, i'm using technical analysis approach as my trading style and only a little bit of fundamental which do assist on my position taking and closing decision. I'm not gonna talk much about this trading thing so i'm going to end here tonight.. Gud nite and sleep well everyone!. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment