Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Decision..



Actually I have to decide whether i'm going to do my practical during the semester break which is around Jun/July or taking a short sem course but this time I'm going to repair my first semester subject which of course will increase my CGPA. So, finally i've made up my mind by staying in Unimas during the break. Not only I will be able to increase my CGPA, but i will also be able to spend time with my friends, Amrileous and Ehsan (before all of us part ways) and the best part is I will be able to go to Unimas gym every evening! hehe. xD

Kinda frustrated with blogger since yesterday (unable to upload an animation video to my blog) but I will try again some other time to upload the video. I hope i will be able to put in some cool effects in the video by this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment