Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Coming Home

It's been like 7 to 8 years I've been living in this foreign land. Well I knew one day this was going to come to an end and I don't mind either. Since I've been far away too long from my family, I think it's time to be home and spent the rest of my life with them and have lots of memories together. So there's a low probability that I'm going to work far from Miri (can still consider working in Brunei or Bintulu as I can still coming home after work or weekend, I dont think i will be having a problem with that since my father is currently working in Brunei).

Here's the song of I'm Coming Home but of course the lyric xda kena mengena with me coming home. It is a great song.. enjoy xD






3 comments:

  1. yay! home sweet home.

    Miss Dill^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pengen yang lebih seru ...
    Ayo kunjungi www.asianbet77.com
    Buktikan sendiri ..

    Real Play = Real Money

    - Bonus Promo Red Card pertandingan manapun .
    - Bonus Mixparlay .
    - Bonus Tangkasnet setiap hari .
    - New Produk Sabung Ayam ( minimal bet sangat ringan ) .
    - Referal 5 + 1 % ( seumur hidup ) .
    - Cash Back up to 10 % .
    - Bonus Royalty Rewards setiap bulan .

    Untuk Informasi lebih jelasnya silahkan hubungi CS kami :
    - YM : op1_asianbet77@yahoo.com
    - EMAIL : melasian77cs@gmail.com
    - WHATSAPP : +63 905 213 7234
    - WECHAT : asianbet_77
    - SMS CENTER : +63 905 209 8162
    - PIN BB : 2B4BB06A / 28339A41

    Salam Admin ,
    asianbet77.com

    Download Disini

    ReplyDelete