Saturday, March 5, 2011

Statistic Exam coming right UP!

It will be the first time in my life having an exam on Sunday. I have like tomorrow to do my revision on chapter 1 till 4. So hopefully with the help of Sifu Ehsan, I will be able to answer most of the questions during the exam from 2 to 4 p.m. Eventhough there will be MCQ but this time i have to take it seriously by bringing a sniper and not the BIG MAMA.. hehe. I think most of the students in UNIMAS are bz taking their exams during this week and next week and i wanna wish all the best to all of them. Chaiyok2.. xD

8 comments:

  1. baru post dah ada org comment.. thx. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam ziarah…
    Jemput singgah di blog baru Sumanje
    Tentang Malaysia
    Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda
    Semoga Ceria selalu dan happy blogging
    Dari ~~~SuManje~~~~~~~~~…………………

    :)..

    ReplyDelete